Have you tried apple cider vinegar? Well, if you haven't your missing out!!!!! I would happily call this a must have product everyone should have in their cupboard. So how I like to use this is in my tea first thing in the mornings with a lemon- this will kick start your metabolism and will give you that instant pick me up. I also love having this throughout the day, great for cleansing and helps clear your skin (try having this before meals).
APPLE CIDER VINEGAR "COCKTAIL"
2 tbsp. Braggs apple cider vinegar (raw/organic)
Squeeze of lemon juice
1 tsp. honey (optional)
1 cup of water
- Apple cider vinegar can help remove stains from teeth. Rub teeth directly with apple cider vinegar, and rinse out with water.
- For men they can use apple cider vinegar as a aftershave. Fill a bottle with equal parts apple cider vinegar and water, and shake before applying to the face.
- Apple cider vinegar is rich in natural enzymes that can help rid your body of candida.. yeasts that are attributed to thrush in humans. Candida also is blamed for creating symptoms of fatigue , poor memory , sugar cravings , and yeast infections.
- I love using apple cider vinegar for a toner!!! This regulates the pH of your skin. Dilute apple cider vinegar with two parts water, and spread the concoction over your face with a cotton ball to replace your current toner. You can do this at night after washing, and in the morning before you apply your moisturizer. A dab of apple cider vinegar can also be left on the skin overnight to fade age spots or acne scars.
- With those nasty mosquito out there right now why not try this little tip- Make a paste with equal amounts of baking soda and apple cider vinegar, and apply it on the stings.
- Once a week I like to treat myself to a bath with 2 cups of apple cider vinegar and soak.. This is so relaxing , cleansing and with help detox the skin.
About Yvette: Yvette is a qualified beauty therapist that has worked in day spas and with big brands such as lancôme, channel, Clarins. Over the past few years, Yvette has gravitated towards a more holistic approach.
You can find Yvette @