As you have read in my previous posts; Kale is a wonder food!!! Very high in nutrients and best eaten raw so here is another YUMMY kale recipe. Its a marinated kale salad and it is super tasty. TRY IT!
- 1 bunch of kale
- 1 tbsp Tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1/2 cucumber halved and chopped
- 1/2 celery stalk chopped
- Tomato to garnish
- Tear the kale leaves off the stalk and rinse.
- Chop kale leaves very finely then place into a large bowl
- Get your hands into the bowl and massage the chopped leaves to break down the enzymes and soften the crispy leaves
- Add Tamari sauce, olive oil, lemon juice and avocado. Massage into the kale leaves
- Sprinkle in the, sesame seeds, cucumber and celery and stir through.
- Garnish with a bit of colour like some tomato if you choose.
CHOOSE LIFE, LIVE IT, DO IT!