Who said you couldn’t make your own guilt-free raw organic chocolate? This is the biggest treat… so delicious! ENJOY!
- 50g coconut oil
- 50g cocao butter
- 1/4 cup raw organic cocao powder
- 1/2 cup Medjool dates
- 1/2 cup chopped raw nuts
- Melt coconut oil and cocao butter in a bowl sitting on top of pot with some water on very low heat, Stir continuously.
- Once liquified place the oils into the food processor with dates and cocao powder.
- Wizz until all combined.
- On a tray lined with baking paper sprinkle the chopped nuts all over.
- Now pour the choc date mixture on top. Press into tray to make flat.
- Place tray in the freezer for at least half an hour and bring out to serve.
CHOOSE LIFE, LIVE IT, DO IT!
Click here to visit our health shop