These little hearts filled with goodness are to die for… SO SO SO YUMMY! Perfect snack for on the run or a indulgent treat.
Why our Raw Maqui Berry, Cocao and Chia Hearts are good for you;
Figs are high in fibre so they are the best for constipation. They are full of of vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients and are fat free.
Raw organic cocao powder is high in Antioxidants, Magnesium, Iron, Chromium, Manganese, Zinc, copper, Vitamin C, Omega-6 fatty Acids, Phenylamine, Anandamide, Tryptophan, Serotonin, Fiber
Raw organic Maqui berry is considered the highest anti-oxidant fruit on the planet, it is a true wholefood supplement. Maqui is reported to stimulate weight loss, delays the ageing process and detoxifies and cleanses the body.
Chia seeds contain essential minerals, phosphorous, manganese, calcium, potassium, sodium. And importantly it is packed with Omega 3’s, which is critical for our body to function at optimum levels.
- 1 cup dried figs
- 1/2 cup raisons
- 1 cup raw nuts (you can purchase some great activated almonds here)
- 1 table spoon raw organic cocao powder (You can buy them here)
- 2 tablespoons raw organic Maqui powder (You can buy them here)
- 1 table spoon chia seeds (You can buy them here)
- Throw all ingredients in the food processor and let chop and mix until the mixture looks like it has started forming a dough but ingredients are not being broken down too much as we still want some crunch.
- Flatten out onto a chopping board and cut out heart shapes.
- Put all your hearts in the freezer until ready to serve.