What an amazing week I have had; a full 6 nights to myself in my own house = bliss!
The first couple of days I couldn’t move and slept and then the last couple of days I was so overstimulated with new ideas that I couldn’t sleep but do I feel revived?? Of cause!!
Now that my babes are back from their little mini break we set out for a morning chai latte at our favourite cafe and this is what I put on*.
* note: I have been cruising around in either my pj’s or swimmers alot lately and I think this is the first time in I have put make up on and maybe even washed my hair in the last 2 weeks… I do have to say it does feel good to be clean and in some real clothes! HAH!
- The belly @ 24 weeks
- TARA WOLF Sagittarius ZODIAC bracelet c|o Tara Wolf : These lovely little bracelets are just beautiful and come with so much meaning! Tara Wolf make jewellery full of soul by creating chakra and zodiac bracelets to assist us be brought back to our inner peace and love. Tara Wolf bracelets are fashionable prompts to remind us about ourselves, our thoughts and our aspirations. You can read more about Tara Wolf chakras here.
- My favo large patent leather shopper tote | MIMCO
- Black boots | MIMCO
- White dress | Vintage hand-me-down
- Lipstick in Violet Mousse c|o Karen Murrell Natural skincare