You may have heard through my posts that I have joined a very special group of women to create a super team of mentors for working mums! Any woman that is a mum is a working mum, its a 24 hour job isnt it??? Each mentor is an expert in a certain area; whether it be health, nutrition, finance, goals, meal planning, organisation, time management… WE KNOW OUR STUFF and we are here to help! These mentoring sessions take place over skype or over the phone in your own home, when it works best for you. We are all mums that have a passion for helping others to achieve the dreams, what ever they may be! It is with great pleasure and excitement that over the next 16 weeks I will introduce you to our 16 Working mum Mentors. They are not all into health, but they are all into living and that is what makes each and everyone of them so special… These Working mum Mentors are out-of-this-world fun loving and crazy, they have set their own goals and taken chances and want to help guide you to reach your dreams! So here goes; meet working mum mentor Bee!
1. Please tell us a bit about yourself and your Business. How did it all start?-
My name is Bianca Wakelin but everyone knows me as Bee! I guide, mentor & coach all walks of women to create, be & reach their Goals! This is open to all women weather you are single, married, a mum, not a mum, retired, a working women as long as you are a CHICK (my nickname for women). I do this through running one to one sessions through to group seminars, workshops or focus groups!
I offer a Goal session were you bring to me all of your Goal’s in all area’s of your life & we focus on working on the one that has the most ripple effect in your life. I show a template & guide you through on how to really dig deep on the goal to make it more reachable!
3. What are your top 5 tips for any busy mum?
1) STOP-When I feel overwhelmed, stressed or just plain old freaking out due to all the wonderful working mother hats I am wearing I STOP I look around, step away & try to look on the outside in as to WHAT,WHERE & HOW can I create a new plan that works for me where I don’t feel those things!
2) BREATH- Once you have STOPED I realise how good it feels & I take a breather by either walking away from it, spoiling my self with either me time, buy some clothes, have a cup a tea whatever even phone friend it just allows for me to feel calm again
3) START- Once I get my breath back I start to ACTION plan the WHAT,WHERE & HOW can I move forward clean slate it really
4) PLAN- I plan. plan, plan, plan, plan I make sure that I have things around me to allow me to plan black board in the kitchen, look at things a month prior, alarms in the phone BUT I don’t push myself to be disappointed if the plan does not work out I just BREATH & START AGAIN no big deal
5) ACTION- Then if the plan looks good, feels good etc I ACTION ACTION ACTION I may sit on it for just a tiny winy bit but not long at all I believe you gotta try out the plan sooner rather than later to see if the plan even works out!
4. Do you have any advice or inspiration to send out to any of our readers that are thinking about starting their own business or doing more of something they love???
YOU ONLY LIVE ONCE & you can’t take your money with you to your grave but you can take all of your wonderful memories, what you did & what your LEARNT about YOU & LIFE so just DO IT!
5. you had half an hour to cook dinner and realised you didn’t have anything planned, what would you cook?
Crumbed frozen fish, whack it in the oven, side of salad (summer) or Steamed veggies (winter) with some good ol tarter sauce!
6. What’s your favourite juice or smoothie?
Celery, Tom, apple, orange, ginger- my boost juice
7. What is your favourite live by affirmation, mantra or quote?
It is not about the QUANTITY of time, things, places etc it is the QUALITY that counts!
8. Lastly, anything you want to share with us about you or your business?
I love what I do, I love the people I meet, watching people create, be & reach their GOALS is just the bomb! March I am launching what will be very very close to my heart a focus group for expectant mothers & mentally preparing for the next chapter my purpose of this focus group is to assist in preventing post natal depression & along with the other feelings you do feel when you become a mother!
Instagram: Not yet up but stay tuned will be soon!
To book a mentoring session with Bee just head over to http://www.workingmumsmasterclass.com.au/masterclass-mentors/
Head over and show Bee some love on her website or facebook page and tell her that we sent you!