I am totally in love with these jeans by Paige denim!!!
Most women will agree with me that a Good pair of Maternity jeans are so hard to come by. They are either hugely oversized, the waist band is extremely uncomfortable or they just sit really wrong!!
These are just perfect, so comfy. I love the flattering style as well as the lower waist band. They just grow with you as you grow. Secretly, I love them so much, I hope that I can still wear them when I’m not pregnant.
I have had these jeans for a little while now and I have wanted to share them with you so badly but the weather has been uncomfortably hot and jeans + heat + fluid retention filled pregnant woman just does not mix well. This weekend has blessed us with the beginning of some winter weather! I am loving the crispness in the air and I hope it is here to stay. As I get bigger I need the cool breeze, my hands and feet don’t enjoy the puffy look! Its not so glamorous! Haha!
- The belly @ 34 weeks
- Verdugo Ultra Skinny Black Maternity Jeans c|o Paige Denim
- GATO Ebony Polarised Sunglasses c|o PROOF EYEWEAR
- MOON Wood Watch in Beige c|o WeWood (stay tuned to the blog for the opportunity to win an Awesome we wood watch soon)
- Yellow Tote c|o Kitty & co
- Gum Boots – Hunter
- Puffer vest – Witchery
- Make Up – Ere Perez Natural Jojoba Eye Liner, Ere Perez Natural Almond Oil Mascara, Karen Murrell Natural Lipstick In Cordovan Natural, And Ere Perez Natural Chamomile Eye Shadow.
View more wearing posts and fun maternity finds here.