Theres not doubt about it, WE LOVE MUMS! They are the ones that pick us up when we are down, they teach us the good, the bad and how to give the best cuddles. They smother us with love, confidence and pride! Let’s celebrate mums… Because they are the best! I want to give a beautiful mum the chance to be spoilt with all these amazing gifts on mothers day so if you are a mum, a mum to be, have a mum or know a mum you would like to gift this amazing bunch of prizes to, then go get entering down the bottom… Its a good one you don’t want to miss!!!!
1. Pana Chocolate I Love You Mum 4 pack Gift Box
– I Love You Mum gift box is the perfect present for a Pana Chocolate loving mum with four 45g bars (Mint, Rose, Coconut & Goji and Raw Cacao) and a cute gift card to write your own personal message. Not exclusive to Mother’s Day, a perfect gift for Mum on any occasion. (Value $28.95)
3. Signed copy of EAT FAT BE THIN by the lovely Andi Lew and Dr Natalie Kringoudis
– Chinese herbalist and acupuncturist Dr. Natalie Kringoudis, and wellness centre owner, health writer, TV presenter and author of 7 Things Your Doctor Forgot to Tell You and The Modern Day Mother Andi Lew explain why eating fat doesn’t make you fat. Their easy-to-understand approach and scientific know-how will give you light bulb moments and have you laughing all the way to the fridge. (Value $24.95)
4. Planet eve organics Mother’s Day Luxe Pack
– Planet Eve Organic’s Luxe Body Pack features the deliciously nourishing, velvet textured Luxe Body Creme (200ml) for complete all over body care. The Gift Set also includes a full sized antioxidant Luxe Hand Creme (50ml), enriched with the Amazonian Acai super berry, Lingonberry from the Arctic, vitamin and mineral rich Rosehip, Bulgarian Rose, Shea Butter, Macadamia and Sweet Almond Oil. All Planet Eve Organics products are Australian Certified Organic, cruelty free and 95% MINIMUM Certified Organic ingredients. This percentage excludes water and salt to bulk up to reach the minimum requirement. No synthetic chemicals, pesticides or fertilisers; no artificial colours or perfumes and no GMO or animal ingredients.
6. INDAH Virgin Coconut Oil
– Comes to you in its raw form. Free from all chemical processing, with no added preservatives and artificial flavours. Unlike other plant-based cooking oils, Virgin Coconut Oil doesn’t break down and go rancid at high temperatures. Hand pressed using fresh coconut flesh from wild-organic and sustainable fair-trade farms in Bali. (Value $15)
7. Witjuti Bamboo Wrap Cardigan by Witjuti
– This long-sleeved wrap cardigan is made from a blend of 95% rayon/viscose from organic bamboo and 5% spandex. It is superbly soft and versatile, waterfall wrap cardigan, with lengths that wrap around your middle for a firmer fit or leave them long and flowing for a more relaxed fit. Although not specifically a nursing garment, it can easily be used as a modesty cover when breastfeeding and, as you can choose and adjust the fit, perfect for a growing bump. The winner can pick between XS-XL, and in Taupe, Black or the new colours coming out in May are Blue, Teal and Charcoal. (Value $74.95)
9. Organic baby change mat cover by eco nino nursery
– They are unique and beautiful in design, made with the softest organic jersey cotton which is manufactured under GOTS Control Union certification. This fabric has been specifically designed and manufactured for the eco nino label. (Value $29.95)
10. ‘Toucan Sam’ Bird feeder by TIMBERMILL DESIGNS
– Timbermill Designs
is a Sydney based company, creating handmade furniture and homewares from recycled and reclaimed timber. They pride themselves on creating sustainable products using materials with unique character and charm. Their pieces are absolutely divine and they can do custom orders for anything you desire! (Value $75)
11.1 year subscription to Nurture Parenting magazine
– This is a quarterly publication which is aimed at parents who are looking for an alternative to mainstream parenting information. It is Australia’s only owned and printed natural parenting magazine! Nurture Magazine has been created to provide thought-provoking, evidence-based articles on the physical, emotional, intellectual and spiritual elements of child-rearing from a natural parenting perspective. (Value $31.80)
To enter simply be a follower of Choose life, live it do it blog and leave a comment below telling me why you love being a mum or what you love about your mum!
For extra entries:
- Be a follower of Choose life, live it, do it via Google Friend connect just on the right of our site.
- Like Choose life, live it, do it on Facebook
- Like @chooselife_liveit_doit on instagram.
- Share this give away on any of your social media platforms (instagram/facebook/twitter/pinterest)
THE WINNER IS SARAH CROSSLEY!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!
Enjoy this amazing prize! x
Terms: This giveaway is open to all Australian followers of Choose life, live it, do it. All entrants must provide a first name along with your comment entry and ensure I can contact you via your blog/social media or email (you can subscribe via email if you don’t want to list your contact details publicly) . Once the giveaway has ended and winner is chosen they will be contacted via email and put in touch with the sponsors. Giveaway items are not distributed by Choose life, live it, do it, alot of them are directly distributed to the winners by the sponsors themselves.