Jojoba oil has so many wonderful uses!!!! I would have to say, that it is my must have oil. Do you want to know way? Well let me tell you.
1. Jojoba is the only plant known to produce wax esters similar to those in our skin.
2. Jojoba is naturally hypoallergenic and contains powerful antioxidants, Omega 6 & 9 fatty acids, and Vitamins A, D and E.
3. Skin recognizes jojoba as its own and lets it in to deliver active ingredients into the deeper layers of our skin.
4. Jojoba oil can be used all over the body!! amazing for the scalp taking off make-up , oil cleansers, nourishing your cuticles and an all over body treatment..
5. For me I can’t live without the product it has really conditions my eyelashes. And a wonderful product for people who have problem skin this will nourish and Anti- bacterial
6. Penetrates intercellular skin structure retaining moisture , smoothness & elasticity.
7. stimulates scalp & hair
8. Massage oil
9. Nourishes hands & nails.
Here are some DIY treatments in using Jojoba oil at home.
~Eye make- up remover~
· 2 cotton pads damp
· 1 teaspoon jojoba oil
apply the jojoba oil onto the cotton pads wipe over eyes not rubbing this will break the lashes. Repeat.
I also massage before bed a small amount of jojoba oil into my fingertips, than massing lightly into the lashes.
~body oil scrub~
· 1 tablespoons of jojoba oil
· 1 tablespoons of sweet almond oil
· 2 drops of lavender oil
· 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Mix all ingredients together and scrub over body and don’t forget the feet!!!
~Hot hair oil treatment~
Does your hair feel dry, brittle and damaged I really love using jojoba oil. This well really help condition spilt ends making your hair soft and help prevent those nasty fly way’s!!!
· 2 Tablespoons of jojoba oil
· 1 Teaspoon olive oil
place ingredients into a pouring jug and gently pour into hair, having your head upside down. Then massage into the scalp and through to the ends. Wrap your hair up into a warm towel.
leave in your hair as long as possible.. Rinse your hair, than shampoo & condition as normal.
Do this treatment once a week.
She wants to do the very best for her body by leading the most toxic free lifestyle that she can. Being a beauty therapist; Yvette knows how to treat peoples skin, she has experienced how toxic so many products on the market are and she wants everyone of us to be absolutely gorgeous… NATURALLY! Yvette makes incorporating natural beauty remedies, skin care and an organic approach to make up affordable and easy.