DELICIOUS! Whilst on my pregnancy baking journey… YES, I love baking way too much and being home, tired and loving food I have been baking alot! I definitely think its my way of nesting! A friend bought these yummy muffins to playgroup, they are so yummy and a great snack. So I asked her for her mums amazing recipe and then next day I made a double batch, just quietly, they didn’t last long… My husband isnt a big sweet eater and he was devouring them and the guys at his work were loving them too. So all in all, I think they are a super easy, super safe, delicious muffin that everyone will love. Get into them!
- 1 1/2 Cups Honest to Goodness Organic Spelt Flour
- 1 3/4 cups of organic Oat Bran
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Gluten & Aluminium Free Baking Powder (honest to goodness)
- 200 grams Medjool Dates, pitted and halved
- 1/2 cup of Honest to Goodness Organic Organic Rapadura Sugar
- 1 1/2 cup whole fat organic milk
- 1/2 cup Organic Butter
- 1/2 cup Walnuts
- 1 egg
- Add all ingredients to the one bowl, mix mix mix until all combined.
- Cover and Leave in fridge overnight. U must do this, otherwise they turn out really dry!!!
- In the morning, Bake at 180 degrees for 20-30 mins.