There’s something amazing about colour, its bright and its fun! Awesome brand Cotton On Kids has it right, their range of kids clothing bursts with colour that celebrates all that is fun being a kid whilst still being super practical for play time! It is the home of the coolest kids fashion around that is easy on the family budget… Us Mumma’s love it as our kiddies can look amazing without spending a fortune! And their sales… always AMAZING!
As soon as I walk into their shop I get drawn to each rack of beautiful clothing, so when asked to share with you my top 5 favourite pieces from their new collection, it was so so HARD! After many hours of browsing, I have put together my 5 favourites for my babies…
1. MAUDI CAP SLEEVE DRESS – On little girls; dresses are it! They look amazing and are so easy as its one piece of clothing, meaning one piece of clothing to wash. And spots, gota love spots = WIN!
2. NORA SHIRT DRESS – I want this one for me!!! I absolutely love a light cotton sleeved dress and this one comes in a few different patterns but I have to go for the light pastel checks for my little P, so pretty and so practical!
3. SAMARA HANGLOW KNIT – YAY for knits this winter and it being fluro, hello… AWESOME! Pair this baby with some loose fitting jeans and it is just way too gorgeous on my girl!
4. JELLY JEAN – Arrrrhhhhh… Cute much? Since dreaming about having a little boy, I have dreamt of him running around in colourful jeans*. The colours, the cuteness and the fun = I LOVE!
5. ZAC LS SHIRT – Whats not to love about plaid??? But seriously; on a little boy this gorgeous shirt is just to die for… We do have a little obsession with checked shirts in our house right now and My little H baby will be the “mini me” to his daddy in this baby!
GIVEAWAY CLOSED! CONGRATULATIONS TO KELLI!
* Call me crazy!
Keep posted for some kiddy “wearing” posts soon….