Wow! What a big week its been, a very busy week but a really fun one. Thought I would give you the run down in pictures… Got to love instagram!
1. Hooray! Finally had a chance to get my hair “fixed up”… It was nice to be pampered, even if I did have Sunny boy in tow. Love my hair dresser’s at Organic Salon Dimensions and LOVE that I can take H baby along and NOT be scared that I am subjecting him to any harsh fumes or chemicals!
2. Loved having some sister time on wednesday night at the Lust have it’s; Blogger’s Busy and Beautiful night.
3. We were totally spoilt at the Busy and Beautiful night in the city with Frangelico cocktails and yummy canape’s. Was awesome to meet the amazing faces behind the brands; Inika natural cosmetics, Mobinails, Stylerocks and Lust have it.
4. And yes, we all got manicures by Mobinails… cool huh?
5. On with the night, I headed to the first Stirring Change “what to eat” course graduation party! What an amazing inspiring face, Georgia is such a great person and teacher, she knows her stuff! All the graduates were beaming with happiness and knowledge of traditional foods.
6. Spicy thai chicken soup shots anyone? Such a cool idea for a health party!
7. I. LOVE. GIFT. Bags! YAY! We were blessed with amazing goodies from some cool brands including honest to goodness, raw indulgence, and more… As Busy and beautiful night guest we also recieved a beautiful Inika cream eye shadow and a lust have it beauty box. Very cool goodies!
8. Friday morning I hurled the kids in the car and we went on a big adventure over the Harbour bridge to the east side to the OPENING of Cotton On Kids in Randwick for a beautiful bloggers morning tea. We got to meet the faces behind the brand and talked trends for kids this coming summer… Its all about being able to wear things from “party the playground” people. You better keep your eye on the Cotton On Kids store as there are some amazingly cute items coming out soon!
9. Finished it of with a chai latte and some retail therapy! Little P is now decked out with the coolest kids trends from Cotton On Kids. WOO!
FUN FUN FUN! What did you get up to this week???