The perfect healthy snack to have on-hand when you need a little pick-me up between meals.
You will need:
• 2 cups oats
• ½ cup raw sunflower seeds
• 1 cup raw almonds roughly chopped
• 1 cup Vanilla Slim & Sassy® TrimShake™
• ¼ cup dried cranberries
• ¼ cup preferred sweetener (honey, maple syrup, agave nectar)
• ¼ cup unsweetened apple sauce
• 1 teaspoon vanilla
• pinch of sea salt (optional)
• 1-2 drops dōTERRA Cinnamon Essential Oil
1. Combine and stir dry ingredients into a bowl
2. Combine wet ingredients into a small pot and gently warm on stove until well combined (approx. 2 minutes)
3. Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir to combine.
4. Place baking paper into a rectangle slice pan
5. Add the mixture and flatten down pressing to the edge of the pan
6. Refrigerate for an hour to set, then remove and cut into bar shapes and store them in the fridge until ready to be eaten.
Cinnamon Essential Oil
has many cleansing properties and is one of the most commonly purchased spices. Read a study on cinnamon EO and its anti-inflammatory activities.