Have I told you before how much I love recipe books! It’s a secret obsession of mine. I’m addicted! Know one could ever stop me from buying the brand new healthy foodie style cookbook that lands on a shop shelf. I don’t get through them all; some just sit pretty on my shelf and others I use daily over and over again. It’s just a thing I have; I love to learn more and more about the tastes of mixing different foods, the health behind what’s served up on a plate and the goodness that we can feed our family. Food is where it’s at; it’s survival. And books are like a private cooking lesson every single day; they are awesome!
I also love anything with beautiful pictures and pretty writing, housie style-books, full of inspiring décor or crafty business. I’m not a big novel reader; I never have been. I wish I was but my over stimulated brain can’t be quiet enough to just rest and read. Haha.
Mother’s Day is coming up quick and I thought it would be fun to share with you what’s going on at bookworld as they have some great stuff happening for mums and I know at least 1 new cookbook will be on my Mother’s Day wish list *.
Browsing their online store; my favorites would have to be;
– I Love My Room: Children’s Rooms You And Your Children Will Love – I have heard a lot about this book. Looks so gorgeous and full of inspiration!
– The 20/20 Diet Cookbook – Love, love, love health nut Lola Berry; beautiful inside and out and her books are always fabulous!
– My Darling Lemon Thyme – Such pretty pictures and amazing whole food recipes!
– One Dish Two Ways: Feeding The Whole Family Without The Fuss – This is such a great concept. How many of you cater to a million different meal requirements every night?
– I Quit Sugar For Life: 148 Recipes + Meal Plans For Families And Solos – What’s not to love about Sarah Wilson and her I quit sugar program and recipes. I have her kid’s cookbook and it’s amazing. I would love to have a read of this one too!
Bookworld is also having a super fun Mothers Day comp, which includes the chance to win fantastic book prizes for Mother’s Day just by sharing “What book do you want to receive on Mother’s Day”. They are giving away books everyday. I would love for one of my lovely readers to win! To enter the competition, you can head on over to this site: http://www.bookworld.com.au/mothersday2014
All the details can be found on that page so make sure you check it out and enter your details.
Then after you have entered, you can send your other half or your kiddies over to click frenzy to do some shopping in the Mother’s Day Sale which will be running from the 29th April to the 4th May and it will include 15% off site-wide discount on books, CDs, DVDs and more. How cool is that?
Well I hope I have inspired the bookworm in you just a little. And got you thinking about the next book you are going to sink your eyes into … What’s on your mothers day wish list?
* The mothers day wish list that I may just have to purchase myself as its very hard to relay to a 3 year old who cant go shopping by herself. Haha!
Disclaimer; This post is in collaboration with bookworld. All comments and statements are my own. 😉