500 grams dried coconut flakes
200 grams rice malt syrup
1 Tbls Raw Cocao Powder
1. Place coconut and rice malt syrup in the Thermomix (or a good food processor) and wizz for 30 seconds on speed 5. Coconut should have become fine and mixture sticking together.
2. Remove half the coconut mixture from the bowl and shape it flat onto a sheet of baking paper in a tray.
3. Then add the cocao to the thermomix and wizz for another 10 seconds on speed 5.
4. Take all the chocolate mixture out and lay it flat on top and on beside the coconut mixture in what ever shapes you prefer.
5. Stack them up or eat them individually! They taste so good anyway you choose to eat them, enjoy!