CONTINENCE FOUNDATION AUSTRALIA
The question I have today for all of the Ladies out there is; Did you do regular pelvic floor exercises during pregnancy? And do you do pelvic floor exercises regularly now?
And really, who doesn’t want to be able to have a jump on the trampoline with their kids and not be scared a little bit of wee may come out?
The Continence Foundation of Australia has a mission to represent the interests of Australians
affected by, or at risk of, bladder and bowel control problems and act as an advocate
for their interests so this is why they have released an amazing new app called Pregnancy Pelvic Floor Plan. The app is geared towards pregnant women to raise awareness and provide practical information regarding pelvic floor, bladder and bowel health.
I have been playing around with this app the past couple of weeks and it is such a fantastic resource; its super simple for users as they are encouraged to input their due date to view information and receive push notifications relating to key pregnancy milestones personalised for their due date. A key function of the app is the information about how to do pelvic floor exercises and the ability to set up reminders to perform them 3 times per day… These were definitely the reminders that I would of loved during my pregnancies!
- · Safe exercise during pregnancy
- · Looking after your back
- · Bladder and bowel control problems – symptoms, causes and tips for management
- · Tips for healthy bladder and bowel habits
- · Preparing for the birth
- · Pregnancy and postnatal abdominal muscle bracing
- · Sex during and after pregnancy
- · General information about what to expect during check-up’s with your health professional during your pregnancy
- · Communicating with your partner
- · Post natal depression
- · Did you know? section for each milestone
- · Where to get help: finding local services for pelvic floor problem
So there are no excuses… If you are a woman; you need to check out this app! Take a look around and let me know what you think?
Specific information: http://www.continence.org.au/pages/pregnancy.html
name of the promotion is: Continence Foundation of Australia competition
conditions of entry are that you need to answer the question in the rafflecopter below.
immediate family members, retailers, suppliers, associated companies and
agencies are not eligible to enter.
Comments submitted after this time will not be considered for the giveaway.
their answer to the question; IF YOU COULD WORK OUT ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD WHERE WOULD IT BE?
address details have been provided after the competition has closed.
are not redeemable for cash and are non-transferable
competition is open to Australian residents only.
available a product of equal or greater value will be provided.