An Amazing eBook Bundle Available Only Until OCT 16th 2015!
I am really excited to share this amazing new eBook deal because it’s the first of its kind in Australia and I am directly involved as a contributor! For my non-Aussie readers, don’t close this email just yet.
The Ultimate Australian Wellness Bundle contains 35+ eBooks (worth over $450) from 30 of Australia’s top healthy living experts and it can be yours for just $44.95!
If you aren’t familiar with eBook bundles, they typically include a variety of eBooks from authors and bloggers in a particular niche, such as health and wellness.
They are sold at a discounted price for a limited time only. It’s a way for all of the contributors to get lots of exposure and to gain new readers, and an opportunity for our readers to get access to resources and eBooks they wouldn’t have seen or read before, or that they wouldn’t be able to afford if bought separately.
This is the very first bundle to focus on exclusively Australian made resources! That doesn’t mean it’s only for Aussies. My international readers will find ALL of the eBooks highly valuable and relevant as well.
The eBooks and authors in this bundle have been carefully selected to provide the best quality material in one package – from paleo, raw and vegetarian whole food recipes and detox meal plans to tips and plans on how to reduce stress, tone up, sleep better and find balance and clarity in your life. Get some of that world-famous Aussie wellness spirit in your life!
Here is a little taste of what’s inside:
- Learn how to heal your gut with an informative, uncomplicated and achievable gut healing protocol from one of Australia’s favourite holistic nutritionists and whole food chefs Lee Holmes (Heal Your Gut).
- Try 25 new, nutritionally balanced whole food breakfast recipes, which come with stunning pictures and detailed instructions and variations, from an experienced naturopath Georgia Harding ND (Rise & Shine – A Well Nourished Breakfast)
- Learn about a revolutionary approach to running from two of Australia’s leading movement experts – Dr. Brett Hill and ultra-marathoner Kim Morrison – and fall in love with barefoot running, without the injuries. (The Barefoot Athlete).
- Get 95+ yummy and healthy lunch box recipes and snack ideas suitable to many dietary requirements from healthy family specialists Stacy Clare and Cass Michelin (A Healthy Lunchbox & Whole Food Snacks eBooks).
- Learn how to make raw cheesecakes with Jules Galloway (Desserts Raw & Simple), grain, gluten and refined sugar free chocolate hummingbird cake with Alice Nichols (Sweet), or a vegan triple coconut sorbet with Adele McConnel (Sweet Essentials)
- Get tips and guidance on how to deal with change and stress in order to live a blissfully effortless and more mindful life with Tom Cronin (Path To Peace)
- Find the best substitutes to eggs, nuts, and refined sugar with Jordanna Levin (A Stress Free Guide To Allergies & Intolerances $8); and learn how to make dairy free milks, ice cream, cheese and butters with Lauren Glucina (Dairy Alternatives $7)
And that’s just some of the things you will get out of this bundle.
So, how about getting all 35+ eBooks (valued over $450) for only $44.95 AUD? That’s a pretty good deal. But hurry, it’s only on sale until Oct 16th.