RECIPE : Gluten Free ANZAC Biscuits
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup buckwheat flour
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 3/4 cup dessicated coconut
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 125 g butter
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons boiling water
- Line 2 cookie trays with baking paper and preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- In a small saucepan, melt the butter and then mix in the honey.
- Pour the honey and butter mix into the big bowl of dry ingredients along with the boiling water and mix together until combined.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out some mixture and roll into balls then place them onto the lined baking trays with some room between each ball.
- Flatten with your fingers or a fork and bake for 10-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Leave to cool on the tray and then enjoy with a nice tea or a cup of milk.
Copyright at Live it. Do it.